Tuesday 23 April 2013

an introduction of sorts.

It all started when Mary asked for writing prompts. Fluffy writing prompts. I, and several other tea-spitters, gave her some. They ranged from mildly cute to zomg-the-adorbs-i-need-to-write-this-right-now.

Next came my confession. A confession that changed everything (and in a round about way started this blog). Bailey doesn't write much fluff. I can hear your gasps of horror through the computer screen. And I think that's your jaw sitting there on the floor. I know, I know. I'm a horrible human being. I don't really write fluff.

But then - then, Mary did something that would result in this blog. She both ordered and dared me to write a fluffy bit for every single one of the prompts that she had been given. There were roughly 100 of them, I counted.

My name is Bailey Noel, and I'm writing one fluff everyday for the next 100 days. 

2 comments:

  1. So, by fluff, I assume you mean all things cute and cuddly? I also like the design:)

    ReplyDelete